(YorkPedia Editorial):- London, Apr 3, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – The investment round was led by Open Data Security (a Spanish cyber-security company) and LIFT99 (prominent founders network). Additionally, the funding round included Thorgate Ventures (also an investor in Seedcamp), a tech company Agrello, and angel investors such as co-founders of Pipedrive.
“Having first met with WebARX at the Web Summit 2018 event, we felt their product was very innovative and was a perfect addition to our portfolio. After numerous meetings with the founder Oliver Sild and the rest of the team, we knew that these were the right people to drive this company forward and didn’t hesitate to jump on board to offer our financial assistance.
More on YorkPedia:
- Team Solo Mid’s Reginald is ready with an explanation against the recent Team Solo Mid Criticism
- Overwatch reveals two new skins- Dragoon Mercy and Aztec Themed Zenyatta, at the special anniversary event
- interPHOTO France to showcase global COVID19 lockdown photography
- Life Savers ER Houston Emergency Room Opens Drive-Thru COVID Testing Location Providing Results in 10 Minutes
- Massive Transient Increase of Death Due to Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest During COVID-19 Pandemic
The directors of Open Data Security look forward to working with the team of WebARX to continue their fantastic growth.” Gareth Sharp – CEO of Open Data Security
Oliver Sild, the CEO and Co-founder of WebARX said that the investment round is an important milestone to get the product to a wider range of customers. “Our current round of investors came with an insane amount of value-add. We can’t be more happy with our investors who combine expert knowledge in cyber-security, blockchain technologies, B2B SaaS sales, and web development.”
WebARX has just 5 employees with customers currently in over 83 countries. Since the company’s launch in July 2018, over 3000 web developers and digital agencies use WebARX to improve and monitor security on their websites.
+44 20 3289 4142
Grove House, 27 Hammersmith Grove
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.