(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Apr 10, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Fellowship-trained hand surgeon, Dr Shawn Wilson serves his patients in Virginia specializing in injuries of the wrist and hand and upper extremity trauma.
Dr Wilson currently practices at the Virginia Orthopaedic and Spine Specialists and is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. Virginia Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists (VOSS) is a medical group made up of experts who focus on the best patient experience from start to finish – and the results that get patients back to everyday life. Their specialists work closely with patients, from discussing their condition and options to treatment and recovery. These comprehensive surgeries, combined with the latest minimally invasive procedures and positive outcomes, are exactly why physicians refer patients to Virginia Orthopaedic & Spine Specialists.
More on York Pedia:
- NutriCargo’s Echinacea Purpurea Herb Powder Rated Highly By Reviewers
- Joshua Dinnerman’s It-Techview Ebay coverage
- Kristie Hornick, DO, Neonatologist / Perinatal Specialist with ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Maria J. Rodriguez, OD, Optometrist with her Private Practice
- Kristen Wright, CCC-SLP, Speech Language Pathologist with Children’s Institute Wexford Satellite
Dr Wilson’s medical career began when he received his Bachelor of Science from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, a Master of Science in pharmacology from Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana and his medical degree from Lincoln Memorial University, DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine in Harrogate, Tennessee. To further his knowledge and experience, Dr Wilson completed an orthopaedic surgery residency at Michigan State University and became affiliated Genesys Regional Medical Center in Grand Blanc, Michigan. Furthermore, he completed his training by finishing a hand surgery fellowship at Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery, University of Louisville School of Medicine in Louisville, Kentucky.
To stay up to date in his field and continue to provide his patients with the best care possible, Dr Wilson remains a professional member with several associations such as the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Association for Hand Surgery, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics.
Growing up New Orleans, Louisiana, he received an Eagle Scout award, developed a liking for water sports, the outdoors, live music, and Cajun food. During his free time, Dr Wilson enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
Learn More about Dr Shawn A. Wilson:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/819467-Shawn-Wilson-Orthopedist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on you your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Shawn A. Wilson, DO
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on York Pedia:
- Maria G. Berdayes, DO and Family Physician Welcomes Patients in the Greater Houston Area.
- Meet the Woman Who is on a Mission to Make Everyone Fall in Love with Selling
- Gunar R. Balsara, MD, Anatomic – Clinical Pathologist with Diagnostic Pathology Consultants
- Poignant Biography Reveals How Love and Faith Can Overcome Adversity
- Craig E. Sessions, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon with Northwest Texas Physician Group Ridgeview