(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Apr 16, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Registered Nurse Irene Touhey currently practices with Aveanna Healthcare where she holds expertise in Pediatric Home Health Care.
Aveanna Healthcare brings together two of the largest providers of pediatric care in the nation – Epic Health Services and PSA Healthcare. As Aveanna, we have joined together to revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time. Today, the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies cares for medically fragile patients in 23 states through our rapidly growing network of more than 200 branch offices. As a result of overwhelming demand for the quality of care we consistently give, Aveanna has also been providing more and more adult home care services.
More on YorkPedia:
- Team Solo Mid’s Reginald is ready with an explanation against the recent Team Solo Mid Criticism
- Overwatch reveals two new skins- Dragoon Mercy and Aztec Themed Zenyatta, at the special anniversary event
- interPHOTO France to showcase global COVID19 lockdown photography
- Life Savers ER Houston Emergency Room Opens Drive-Thru COVID Testing Location Providing Results in 10 Minutes
- Massive Transient Increase of Death Due to Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest During COVID-19 Pandemic
Irene began her career in healthcare as a Health Aide, graduating from the Brookdale Community College. Furthering her education, she graduated as a Certified Nursing Assistant from the Horizon Pediatric Center, followed by certification as a registered nurse from Brookdale Community College. Additionally, she holds certification in Autism.
Irene chose a career in nursing due to the care she saw nurses give, when she was young, she spent a few days in the hospital because her appendix burst and her nurse was so kind and caring. Her dad is a disabled vet (he pioneered special forces during JFK) and seeing the care he has been given by nurses. She also had incredible nursing instructors at Brookdale community college.
Learn More about Irene Touhey:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4143127/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Irene Touhey, RN
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.