(YorkPedia Editorial):- Los Angeles, May 29, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Polk Properties/Matrix Properties Announces Closing of a $525,000.00 Thousand First Trust Deed Loan Re-Financing of a residential property for Conversion to Duplex Rental
Polk Properties/Matrix Properties in affiliation with Premiere Investments, Inc. announces the closing of $525,000.00 thousand first trust deed loan. The is a re-finance a 2080 square foot, 2-story SFR on a 6650 Sq Ft lot for conversion to a Duplex Rental. The building is located in the Adams Homestead Tract of Los Angeles, CA near the campus of USC.
More on YorkPedia:
- SocialX Partners Up with US Backed Macros Meals for Australian Market
- Da Rado Gives a Unique Musical Experience to his Listeners with his New Craft Wrong Feels Right
- Deontay Wilder Defends His Heavyweight Title Against Dominic Breazeale In The First Round
- Get to know Hand Surgeon Dr. Elizabeth Anne Ouellette, who serves patients in Coral Gables, Florida.
- Bath and Kitchen Experts Announces Expanded Service for Chicago, IL home owners
This fixed rate loan at 8.5% and an as-is LTV ratio of approximately 70%.
The loan has a Five-year initial term with no pre-payment penalty
Polk Properties/Matrix Properties is a real estate brokerage company that focuses primarily on private and hard money funding of real estate investment properties, acquisition and sale of NNN properties, 1031 exchanges, and Portfolio management.
Polk Properties/Matrix Properties is owned and managed by Michael Polk, a real estate broker licensed in California.
Polk Properties/Matrix Properties
Principal, Investor Relations
Polk Properties/ Matrix Properties
Source :Polk Properties
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.