Neon signboards have always been a part of city lifestyle for generations. They delivered a Hong Kong street cyberpunk culture that is now fading away due to modernization.
More on YorkPedia:
- SocialX Partners Up with US Backed Macros Meals for Australian Market
- Da Rado Gives a Unique Musical Experience to his Listeners with his New Craft Wrong Feels Right
- Deontay Wilder Defends His Heavyweight Title Against Dominic Breazeale In The First Round
- Get to know Hand Surgeon Dr. Elizabeth Anne Ouellette, who serves patients in Coral Gables, Florida.
- Bath and Kitchen Experts Announces Expanded Service for Chicago, IL home owners
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Hong Kong, Jun 18, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Now, Rayland Industrial Company is trying to revive neon signs, not on streets, but in every home with the launch of a new Kickstarter campaign for their Mini Neon Signboard for home decoration.
There are six different traditional styles to choose from, including Pawnshop, McDonald, Mahjong Hall, Coffee Shop, Dragon, and Earl Jewelry. Backers can also choose from three modes, including no blink, slow flicker, and fast flicker.
Customization is also available for five light board positions. Backers can decide the words that will come on their boards, and it will be handmade to perfection.
This mini neon sign project is an attempt by Rayland to revive and immortalize one of the most important historical and cultural architecture of Hong Kong. Each of the signs represents an aspect of the public lifestyle of the people.
The signs can be used for decoration in the house, office, or even inside the car. Smaller than A4 size, the signs look great on walls, tables, and other positions depending on decoration style.
To back the project, please visit the Kickstarter campaign.
Source :Rayland Industrial Company
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.