(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Aug 2, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Emmy -Winning actor and Health and Wellness advocate Robert Ri’chard were recently honoured by the Maroon Society for outstanding achievement in New York City on July 27, 2019.
Additionally, Ri’chard will lace up a brand new pair of New Balances as of the National Ambassador of African American Wellness Male Walk (AAWALK) at their shoe release party on August 4, 2019, at DSW Easton. He will be bringing his high energy, fitness skills, and EPM Productx as he assists (AAWALK) with Health Screenings, food, music and family fun.
More on YorkPedia:
- SocialX Partners Up with US Backed Macros Meals for Australian Market
- Da Rado Gives a Unique Musical Experience to his Listeners with his New Craft Wrong Feels Right
- Deontay Wilder Defends His Heavyweight Title Against Dominic Breazeale In The First Round
- Get to know Hand Surgeon Dr. Elizabeth Anne Ouellette, who serves patients in Coral Gables, Florida.
- Bath and Kitchen Experts Announces Expanded Service for Chicago, IL home owners
On Saturday, August 10th, AAWALK, and Ri’chard will be continuing the initiative with the 5K run/walk in Columbus, OH. It’s set to be one of the largest turnouts in AAWALK’s history.
Now is the perfect opportunity to get involved in exclusive coverage and sponsorship opportunities with AAWALK as Ri’chard travels across the nation with spreading positive energy and health and wellness.
For press and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Upscale PR. (210.421.8931 or [email protected]
Photo credit: @Godslovelygift_
Source :The Maroon Society
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.