The aspiring American rapper cum singer cum lyricist Tae Envy amazes the audience with the creative fusion of exquisite musical elements in the latest track ‘Zoo’.
More on YorkPedia:
- California Trap Artist Kilo House Gives Horror Lovers A Taste Of His Deathcore Musical Delicacy With ‘Demons’
- Texas R&B Singer Natalie Nichole’s ‘4 You’ Is A Transcending Lyrical And Musical Melody
- Microdose Presents Psychedelic Capital – A Virtual Investment Conference Highlighting Prominent Industry Players
- Virtual Visa Card with Bitcoin Made Simple – Even Your Kids Can Do It
- Jamie Brown, MD, a Cardiothoracic Surgeon with UM Prince George’s Hospital Center – the University of Maryland Medical C
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Detroit, Jan 22, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – The musical outburst of the latest release of Javontae Darnell King aka Tae Envy is what the fans had expected from this American rapper. Resulting in an unusually bright and rhythmically captivating RnB fusion, ‘Zoo‘ has introduced the artist as a versatile musician with very little to no limitations. The track features multilayered synths and the impact created by the vocal performance makes you wonder about the artistry of the creator. Though this track is pretty different compared to his previous tracks ‘Paradise‘ and ‘Plays‘, yet the love received is the same.
In modern-day music, sound effects play a major role compared to other natural elements. But, ‘Zoo’ has a refreshing flow to it, the beats and the addictive hook hits pretty hard and that too with a long-lasting impact. The track relies heavily on its smooth movement from the beginning to the end. The intimacy between the vocals and the instrumentation has turned out to be the standout element of the entire structural development.
Engineered under the label name of 600 Records, ‘Zoo’ has received over fifty thousand streams on digital platforms within a fortnight and this very fact makes it pretty clear that Tae Envy is the artist that the fans have been craving for. The creative brilliance portrayed through the lyricism and the engaging soundscape has set up the music scene pretty nicely for the other elements. The artist is available on Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and you can also connect to him through his official website. Check him out in his latest event ‘Who Am I Tour’.
Listen to this track ‘Zoo’ on Spotify :
Follow Tae Envy :
Source :Tae Envy
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.