‘No Flex’ is the new track of the Haverhill based artist Gerald LeBlanc which is enchanting. This track conveys the true spirit of hip-hop in every possible manner.
More on YorkPedia:
- California Trap Artist Kilo House Gives Horror Lovers A Taste Of His Deathcore Musical Delicacy With ‘Demons’
- Texas R&B Singer Natalie Nichole’s ‘4 You’ Is A Transcending Lyrical And Musical Melody
- Microdose Presents Psychedelic Capital – A Virtual Investment Conference Highlighting Prominent Industry Players
- Virtual Visa Card with Bitcoin Made Simple – Even Your Kids Can Do It
- Jamie Brown, MD, a Cardiothoracic Surgeon with UM Prince George’s Hospital Center – the University of Maryland Medical C
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Haverhill, Feb 6, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Currently, how rap and hip hop are progressing it won’t be wrong to speculate that within a few years it will have a great reach out to every corner of the world. Like other musical genres, this form of music also can transcend the audience into the new and unexplored realizations of life. The Haverhill based artist Gerald LeBlanc provides the finest experience of rap and hip hop to the listeners with his up beating and unorthodox form of music. One of his fresh tracks ‘No Flex‘ is simply fascinating and unique and comes with catchy lyrics and foot-tapping beats.
The best part of this energetic artist is that he creates music based on his experience and thus for the listeners, it becomes easy to relate to his music. Like other artists, he has also struggled a lot in life but these struggles and temporary obscurities didn’t stop him to lose his focus, on the contrary, it boosts him more to escape the ordinary and create something maverick and beautiful. All the artistic endeavors of Gerald LeBlanc are handled by G Entertainment Records; even ‘No Flex’ has also been recorded under this label name. This track has freshness and mesmerizing qualities which insists the audience listen to it on a loop.
Gerald LeBlanc has drawn his artistic influences from the stalwarts of the music industry like B.I.G, Tupac, Bun B, 50 Cent, NeYo, Akon, Kevin Gates, Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, and Chris Brown. To know more about this versatile artist, follow him on his official website and Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Listen to ‘No Flex’ on Spotify :
Follow Gerald LeBlanc :
Source :Gerald LeBlanc
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.