(YorkPedia Editorial):- Los Angeles, Feb 16, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Non-psychoactive, zero-calorie, zero-sugar Infuzed Thirst offers benefits of CBD in sparkling water.
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
Infuzed Thirst contains all-natural flavors and full-spectrum hemp complex – the non-psychoactive component of the hemp plant, available for purchase in 48 contiguous states.
SPOTLIGHT ON THE OSCARS
This LA/Vancouver beverage startup landed an exclusive opportunity to be the only CBD beverage in the coveted “Hollywood Swag Bags” hand-delivered to 2020 Oscar nominees.
The Nano difference – powered by science: Not all broad-spectrum hemp extract is created equal. With many consumer products, only about 10% of hemp particles are used by the body because the particles are larger than the human cells attempting to absorb them. Infuzed Brands uses a nano-emulsification process that reduces the hemp particles down to a size that is easily absorbed by the body, giving you 100% effective hemp and better results.
ABOUT INFUZED BRANDS
Infuzed Brands President and CEO Jigme Love bring the beverage to you because it works for her. “I am so inspired by the profound healing effects of broad-spectrum hemp extract I’ve seen in myself, my family members, my friends, and friends of friends – everything from restoring balance after a long day at work to the general sense of well-being one has after a good night’s sleep. It is an honor and a privilege to share the power of hemp extract with the world by infusing it into everyday wellness beverages you can enjoy throughout your day.”
Find more at infuzedbrands.com.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.