(YorkPedia Editorial):- Indianapolis, Feb 18, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Charleito is a solo artist from Marion, Indiana. He has a focus on creating a fervent and innovative sound, which combines the energy of hip-hop with the melodies of R&B and other influences.
Recently, the artist set out to release a brand new single, an exciting song titled “Got That Effect.” The track is going to premier on the 18th of February, and it follows the artist’s “Solidified,” album, which came out on the previous Halloween.
More on YorkPedia:
- Premium Vape Manufacturer VAPORESSO’s First-Round PMTA Applications Were Accepted by FDA
- Nnika Tinney launches her new Practical Guide to Self-Mastery self-help book titled:
- Sumit Sawhney, MD, a Hematologist-Oncologist with Broward Health Coral Springs – University Hospital and Medical Center
- Lukas D. Wartman, MD, an Oncologist with Siteman Cancer Center – The McDonnell Genome Institute at Washington University
- Elizabeth Sangah Kim, MD, an Internist with Virginia Hospital Center
This song hits the mark, not only in terms of production, but also when it comes to its execution, which is perhaps the most important aspect of any song or album as a whole.
The vocals in particular are inspired, direct and exciting, with a very dynamic feel and a stunning tone that sounds very charismatic and loaded with personality. In addition to that, the sound of this release has a smooth, balanced tone, which really makes me think classic hip-hop tracks, as well as modern bangers.
In conclusion, this is definitely going to be a great new discovery for any hip-hop fans, or for anyone who enjoys forward-thinking music with personality! Charleito is a very eclectic performer who really has a knack for thinking outside the box and creating music that defies genre definitions and barriers.
Find out more about Charleito, and don’t miss out on “Got That Effect” or other releases from this artist:
Source :Only Chasing Paper Entertainment
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.