(YorkPedia Editorial):- Ann Arbor, Mar 16, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – TransGlobal Assets Inc. (OTC: TMSH) Provides Pain Relief and Support For Depression With Two New Cannabis Strains
Monster Elixir a wholly-owned subsidiary of TMSH is pleased to announce that it has developed two new medical-grade cannabis strains that are Sativa-dominant hybrids, that brings unique attributes to medical patients. The first strain is referred to as, BB. Attributes include relief from symptoms of depression, stress & muscle spasms.
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
The second strain referred to as MV, benefits include support for insomnia, anxiety and pain relief.
Both strains are 100% organically-grown without the use of chemicals. Monster Elixir crosses top-level genetics with the best cannabis strains.
“We create our products with the very best, organically-sourced medical-grade cannabis for the maximum effect,” says Curtis Philpot, CEO of TransGlobal Assets. He continues, “We are excited and look forward to developing a growing affinity for our cannabis products, as customers add us to their pain-relief regiment as well as for coping with depression and other ailments.”
Updates will be forthcoming
TransGlobal Assets Inc.
810 Pony Express Rd. Cheyenne, WY. 82009
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.