A Career For All Times
More on YorkPedia:
- Importance of Choosing a NAATI-Accredited Translator in Melbourne
- NTC Logistics – Building Dreams
- Adam S. Plotkin, MD, a Dermatologist with Palm Beach Dermatology Group
- Rebecca C. Metzinger, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Southeast Louisiana Veterans HealthCare System
- Ravi Jay Rajanna, DMD, MSD, an Orthodontist with Lakewood Orthodontics
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Atlanta, Apr 13, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – COVID 19 immediate Release:
To be released 3/23/2020
SMRU: 1849455 Exp: 6/1/2020
Subject: A Career for all times
Protecting your family is what matters most to you, and it’s no different for us.
Being an agent for New York Life means being able to help families through times like these. Our agents are here to protect the financial futures of our clients and those close to them – now and always.
We are proud to offer our agents the resources and support they need to be successful during uncertain times.
If you are considering what a career like this could mean to you and those families close to you. We are available by phone, or we can set up a virtual meeting.
Contact: Puneet Seth, MBA, CLU, ChFC, CLTC, CLF.
New York Life insurance Company
5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Bldg D 11th.Floor, Sandy Springs, Ga.30328Email: [email protected] Phone: 732.762.2345
New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
SMRU 1849455, Exp. 6/1/2020
New York Life
5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.