(YorkPedia Editorial):- San Pedro, May 1, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Clazzio Direct (https://clazziodirect.com/) a distributor of car leather seat covers is undergoing a website redesign to make it cleaner and easier to use. The new focus will be on a mobile-friendly redesign with more and more people using smartphones daily.
Clazzio leather seat covers are made for cars, trucks, SUV’s and Jeeps as a way to wrap your seats with a nice leather overlay. The only tough part is finding a cover that fits your specific vehicle.
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
Clazzio Directs website has been under construction for a few months with new features being worked on daily. The new site will be a lot more streamlined and easier to use.
The search bar functionality to find a seat cover that fits your vehicles a specific year, make and model is being worked on. They are making this search more efficient and faster when searching for a Clazzio seat cover. This all ties back to better overall user experience.
With style and budget in mind, Clazzio Direct is here to provide leather seat covers for all types of automobiles. Check their website for the extensive list of vehicles that are compatible with Clazzio.
Clazzio Direct has been around for almost ten years in the Los Angeles area. They have helped thousands of people all over the United States in finding a leather seat cover that looks good on their vehicle.
Be sure to check out the new website launching this month at https://clazziodirect.com/ and if you have any feedback please let the, know directly via their website contact form.
1509 Westmont Drive
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.