Four-Week Workshop Offers Practical Tips for Personal and Business Benefit
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Encinitas, May 18, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Beginning Tuesday, May 19th MentorBoost, an eLearning platform for Entrepreneurs, will offer a FREE four-week Instructor-led workshop designed to help anyone and everyone. Although MentorBoost primarily focuses on education for entrepreneurs, they are offering a hands-on program to benefit anyone looking to get practical tips on managing and improving their personal finances.
This life-changing course offers four (1) hour sessions guided by MentorBoost founder Chris Holbrook. Chris has many years of experience as an entrepreneur and understands the foundation for business success starts with Personal Finance.
WHAT: FREE Personal Finance Four-Week, Instructor-Led, eLearning Hybrid Workshop
WHEN: Choice of two workshops beginning Tuesday, May 19th or Wednesday, May 20th
WHAT IT COVERS:
- Why Personal Finance, Savings, Debt, Investments, Credit Scores & More!
- Setting up a Personal Finance Tool, Getting your Credit Score & a Planning Strategy.
- Transactions in all areas of Personal Finance, Categories, Tags, Reporting & your Net Worth.
- Forward-Looking strategies like Goals and Budgets as well as all things Taxation.
HOW TO SIGN UP: https://mentorboost.com/workshops/
CONTACT: Chris Holbrook, MentorBoost | 800-647-1278 | [email protected]
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.