(YorkPedia Editorial):- Durham, May 24, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Basketball coach Levelle Moton has signed with TLS Talent Agency for off-the-court representation. The agency will be handling his new venture into television, as well as literary, endorsements and speaking engagements. Moton has been the head men’s basketball coach at N.C. Central University since 2009 and has won four MEAC Tournament Championships, earned MEAC Coach of the Year honors in 2014 and 2017 and has made four NCAA Tournament appearances. Off the court coach, Moton is very involved in giving back to the community with his VelleCares Foundation and the Levelle Moton “Back To School Community Day Event”.
TLS has represented several high profile entertainment figures. The list includes Shark Tank’s Daymond John, Sway Calloway, Kid N Play, Fonzworth Bentley, Grammy Award Winner Fantasia Barrino, Big Tigger, Academy Award-nominated director James Fargo and actress April Parker Jones.
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
“We couldn’t be more thrilled with working with Levelle and representing him in his future off-the-court endeavors.” says Cicero Leak, CEO of TLS.
For more details about TLS Talent Agency, visit www.tlstalentagency.com
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.