(YorkPedia Editorial):- San Angelo, Jun 8, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Balancing the demands of collegiate football and college academics can be challenging. Balancing the two while also being a new father is even more difficult. However, Alize Thomas is breaking records on and off the field with college football, academics and being a first-time dad. Alize is a successful football player with Angelo State University. He is climbing the charts at his Division II university. His jersey number is #1 but so is his athleticism.
He grinds in the gym daily to play harder on the football field. Alize also grinds hard in his textbooks and has earned a spot on the 2020 Dean’s List at Angelo State University. His hard work and dedication are paying off well. Although the demands are high, Alize is also a father to his one-year-old son. He knows that family is first and he is laying the foundation for his son through his academic and athletic career with Angelo State University.
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
His grit and determination have made him successful on the field so far. Alize plans to return to Angelo State University for this upcoming football season and academic school year. He will continue to score on and off the field for his family. To connect with Alize Thomas please follow him on Instagram at @zudaone.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.