Graeham Goble is a maestro of the soft rock and pop whose songs have stood the test of time. He is an impressive creative being and an incredibly gifted musician.
More on YorkPedia:
- Upcoming Band Print’s Soundscape Is A Creative Progression Of Musical And Thematic Influences
- Country pianist Travis Bowers reveals the true essence of his brilliant artistry with his alluring creations
- Nation’s Largest Dermatologic Clinically Integrated Network Announces Initiatives – Elects Officers
- Music Duo Alan Tuck and Tim Ransom Are Creating Waves of Contemporary Musical Reception with ‘Tonight’
- Niaz Mohammad, MD, a Psychiatrist with Ascension Borgess Hospital DeLano Clinic
(YorkPedia Editorial):- South Australia, Jun 13, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Over the years, the audiences are treated to fantastic stuff in music by the prodigious musician Graeham Goble. The musician as well as a record producer has come up with brilliant tracks like ‘Stop‘ and ‘Two Emotions‘. The great singer as well as a phenomenal song-writer was the founder of the very famous rock groups from Australia called ‘Little River Band’ and ‘Mississippi’. The other important members of the rock band were Beeb Birtles and Glenn Shorrock. The singer who has spent more than 50 years in the music industry owns an avant-garde production house called ‘Words and Music’ with futuristic facilities. One can log on to his Facebook profile and get to know about him through his shared updates.
In the track ‘Stop‘ by the astounding singer Graeham Goble, there is an organic feel where the singer speaks about taking time out and look around for what’s going on elsewhere. There is a majestic melody that makes a whopping point. In the number ‘Two Emotions‘ there is an enthralling tune that will mesmerize you. One can be awestruck by the deftest of touches belted out by the musician.
Both the tracks have presented subtle vibes that are backed by great vocals and enrapturing percussions. Some of his best hit tracks are ‘The Other Guy’ and ‘We Two’. He has been inspired by the 60’s harmony bands like The Hollies and The Beatles. One can listen to his songs on Spotify as the singer wants to bring back the glory of yesteryears on popular streaming platforms.
Click here to listen to these tracks on Spotify:
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.