(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Jun 17, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – “Tineg Jacmel la” first words uttered on Kadda Sheekoff’s Music since 2012. Those same words in English mean (“The Little Boy from Jacmel.”)
But who is this man they call Kadda Sheekoff? He stands just five feet five inches tall, yet there’s no doubt that Kadda Sheekoff looms large in the Afro Pop business, and he’s poised to make the jump from Haitian sensation to Cameroon star.
More on YorkPedia:
- Face Masks helps slow the spread of COVID-19. Dr. Michael Audo Sachs, UAE based health expert advices.
- Importance of Choosing a NAATI-Accredited Translator in Melbourne
- NTC Logistics – Building Dreams
- Adam S. Plotkin, MD, a Dermatologist with Palm Beach Dermatology Group
- Rebecca C. Metzinger, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Southeast Louisiana Veterans HealthCare System
Born Gregory Pierre in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Kadda Sheekoff and his family relocated to Jacmel when he was 4. Kadda Sheekoff was raised in a house “nan mònn Jacmel” [what Americans would call outside the city]
In addition to Afro legends Tiwa Savage, Locko, Stanley Enow and Blanche Bailly, Kadda Sheekoff gives maximum respect to Mr. Leo. He has the ability to transition from singing hooks to spitting hardcore rhymes. “I have a deep Haitian fine voice so it brings out some different kind of melodies,” he adds.
Like many young Cameroon, Kadda Sheekoff is also a hip-hop fan.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.