The idea that gave him a start
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Mumbai, Jun 21, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Shifran khan always dreamed of becoming an actor from his childhood. he was aware that he can’t become an actor unless and until he shifts himself from Sagar, mp to the sprawling metropolis of Mumbai. For that, he scored a whopping 93 percent in his 12th class making him the school topper and letting him get admission in HR college of Mumbai.
Everyone is aware of the struggle every actor is facing nowadays, same happened with Shifran khan, he realised that becoming an actor is not as easy as it seems to be, so he got with an incredible idea. What was that? instead of searching for auditions in Mumbai, shifran started searching for investors luckily he got one investor named orange horse entertainment. he gave an idea for a short film that can be made and loved by the general public named Bombay Yatra, which can be uploaded on the social media platform. moreover, he managed to make a high quality 36 min short film with just a budget of INR 34,500. Investor accepted the script and Bombay Yatra was made with Shifran as a lead role. With good response the movie received Shifran Khan Rank on IMDb STARmeter reached 40,305.
Here is the link of Shifran Khan IMDb Profile.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.