In celebration of Father’s Day, all-new UK-based brand Daditude is launching to help consumers celebrate the father figures in their lives by offering them a truly unique and personalised collection of gifts. Acting as the one-stop-shop for dads,
More on YorkPedia:
- Get the ultimate package of Music epk design services from the best of experts
- Upcoming Artist Eva No’s is Creating a Melodic Transcendence with Her New Song ‘History Of Now’
- Hip Hop Artist Taino Tim’s Musical Portray Of Modern-Day Socio-Economic Issues is Hard-Hitting
- Muddasar Tukdi, DMD, a Dentist with My Aqua Dental
- John Steinmetz, MD, an Emergency Physician with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
(YorkPedia Editorial):- West Midlands, Jun 21, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – In celebration of Father’s Day, all-new UK-based brand Daditude is launching to help consumers celebrate the father figures in their lives by offering them a truly unique and personalised collection of gifts. Acting as the one-stop-shop for dads, Daditude has been created to provide a wide range of bespoke items for that special someone, including items for camping and BBQs alongside stunning whisky tumblers and grooming products.
With Father’s Day being a time to celebrate the huge contribution, guidance and advice that dad’s provide, UK-based brand Daditude is launching to help make finding the perfect gift for them even more accessible. However, dads should be thanked all year round, and the all-new Daditude brand is the gift shop for fathers, allowing sons and daughters the chance to purchase truly unique and meaningful products at any time and for any celebration.
No matter whether it is a birthday, special occasion or they simply just want to thank him for everything he has done, Daditude is the all-new company specifically designed to fit all dads. The brand provides consumers with a full range of products that are ideal for any father, at any time. Currently stocking nearly 300 products, the Daditude collection offers a huge variety of products and the current range includes:
- Cards for all occasions
- Fully customisable gifts (such as chocolate, lighters, notepads, keyrings and photo frames)
- Personalised coffee mugs
- Bespoke alcoholic packages and tumblers
- BBQ equipment
- Camping essentials
- DIY Tools
These are just some of the huge array of topics that the brand currently offers customers. Of course, there is the obligatory pair of socks; however, Daditude has been established to say that fathers do not just need socks. Instead, the company is giving customers a modern twist by providing them with a vast choice of gifts for dads.
Daditude was officially launched this week and has been created by a passionate and dedicated team that truly understands the importance of fatherhood. The all-new company has been established to provide consumers with a unique range of gifts that help to differentiate from the standard, mundane gifts traditionally offered. The brand will be focusing on ensuring that consumers will always be able to enjoy the most stylish, unique and never-before-seen gifts on the marketplace.
Speaking ahead of the launch, [RAJ DHANDA, OWNER] at Daditude added, “We are really excited to finally be launching Daditude. For a long time, the marketplace has been full of novelty items that are often cheap and hold no real significance to those special dads in our lives.
That is why we wanted to provide an alternative for consumers. Daditude has been created to act as the one-stop-shop for consumers that are tired of giving a dull pair of socks every father’s day, birthday or Christmas. Instead, they can now show how grateful they are by giving their dad a truly personalised gift that speaks straight from the heart.”
To find out more about Daditude, or find that perfect personalised gift, visit www.daditude.co.uk.
Notes to Editors:
- Daditude is a UK based company that formed in 2020 and is based in Tipton.
- Full details can be found at daditude.co.uk whilst the brand can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Daditude accepts all major credit cards and forms of payment
- Delivery is available internationally by Royal Mail, with prices starting from £3.99
- For more information, contact [email protected]