Beverly Hills, Jun 22, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Popfuzion the Talk Show is gaining ground in the entertainment world.
Popfuzion the Talk Show is a show that brings pop culture and celebrity charities together. The show features real-life stories about celebrities who exhibit incredible acts of kindness and humility. Aside from being entertaining, Popfuzion the Talk Show aims to educate and inspire, motivate and empower millennials between the ages of 18 and 35 — its target audience — to use their platforms for good.
More on YorkPedia:
- A poets voice to help make change “NotPresident”
- A message of love and Friendship
- Actor Noah Taliferro is the REAL DEAL
- Get the ultimate package of Music epk design services from the best of experts
- Upcoming Artist Eva No’s is Creating a Melodic Transcendence with Her New Song ‘History Of Now’
Popfuzion the Talk Show covers red carpet events, movie premieres, and award shows. We featured guests such as Meagan Good, Stokley, Tank, Robert Ri’chard, Shawn Stockman, Ricky Bell, Don Benjamin, Apryl Jones, and Kat Tat. Other notable celebrity interviews included Heidi Klum, Jimmy Kimmel, Tiffany Haddish, John Stamos, Cee Lo Green, LaToya Jackson, Pretty Vee, and more.
Hosted by former Miss Teen Icon winner Francesca Ellana, the popular talk show airs weekly as an innovative way to provide the latest positive pop culture news. Ellana was inspired to start Popfuzion the Talk Show because she was tired of seeing shows focused on bashing celebrities and talking about the negative aspects of their lives. Instead, she chose to use her platform to promote positivity and inspire others to spread social good. Ellana explains, “In the next five years, I envision this show being the number-one positive nationally syndicated talk show and blog site for good news reporting and all things pop culture.”
Just one year after its social media debut, Popfuzion the Talk Show now airs on five cable networks — Comcast, Spectrum, Verizon, AT&T U-verse, and Cox Cable — in select cities. In addition to airing on all social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), this brings the show’s viewership to more than two million viewers.
Popfuzion the Talk Show airs in certain markets on the following schedule:
- New York: Wednesdays at 3:00 p.m. on channel 10 on Verizon Fios
- Chicago: Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. on channel 30 on AT&T U-verse
- Washington DC and Northern Virginia: Mondays at 11:30 p.m. and Fridays at 1:00 p.m. on channel 10 on Cox, Comcast Cable and Verizon Fios
- Los Angeles: Saturdays at 11:00 p.m. and Tuesdays at 11:00 p.m. on channel 32 on Spectrum and AT&T U-verse 99
Any person, celebrity, social influencer, business, or potential sponsor interested in partnering with Popfuzion the Talk Show, as well as all talent inquiries and submissions, can email [email protected]
Publicity requests can be sent to [email protected]
For more general information about Popfuzion the Talk Show and to keep up with the conversation and updates, visit PopfuzionTV.com.
# # #
Company mission: Popfuzion TV is fusing pop culture with celebrity charities. The show interviews celebrities about their charities and the positive contributions they’ve made in the community.
UPSCALE PR / Lesley Logan
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.