Nurse turns to music to empower healthcare heroes and those impacted by Covid19
More on YorkPedia:
- Biogetica releases groundbreaking trial on herpes showing natural medicine acts faster than pharmaceutical antivirals
- ShowCharm Hair Removal Factory Introduces Quality IPL Hair Removal – Laser Devices
- Premium Vape Manufacturer VAPORESSO’s First-Round PMTA Applications Were Accepted by FDA
- Nnika Tinney launches her new Practical Guide to Self-Mastery self-help book titled:
- Sumit Sawhney, MD, a Hematologist-Oncologist with Broward Health Coral Springs – University Hospital and Medical Center
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Miami, Jun 17, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Soulful singer Flortcha Flow released her new single entitled “War,” Tuesday May 26, 2020. The single was written as a homage to the healthcare professionals standing on the frontlines during the global COVID-19 crisis and attempts to bridge the gap between her career as a nurse and independent artist.
Flortcha wrote and recorded her first single in 2017, and has been working towards becoming South Florida’s next big multicultural soul sensation. Her signature sound is one of vulnerability, honesty, and emotion. As a lyricist, she writes about her personal experiences and shares those memories with each one of her listeners. She began singing after her mother joined the church choir, and has been writing original songs acknowledging her experiences as a Haitian immigrant ever since.
“War” is a powerful song narrating Flortcha’s own career as a nurse in the intensive care unit. It will also serve as a dedication to the millions of workers in hospitals every day fighting to keep patients alive. The single is available on all music streaming platforms and via www.Flortcha.com .