(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Jul 24, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – We are thrilled to announce that Ziggle Tech, an award-winning design and development agency, has won the 26th Annual Communicator Award. Our great eCommerce website design and development work has been recognized by such a prestigious awards program hosted by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA).
To view our award-winning eCommerce design and development work, check out our website ziggletech.com
More on YorkPedia:
- Virtual Visa Card with Bitcoin Made Simple – Even Your Kids Can Do It
- Jamie Brown, MD, a Cardiothoracic Surgeon with UM Prince George’s Hospital Center – the University of Maryland Medical C
- Noelle Dunn, DMD, a Dentist with DUNN Dental Group
- Robert J. Gaines, MD, FACOS, an Orthopaedic Surgeon with Lubbock Diagnostic Clinic
- ShoesSee store offers the online sale of superior quality shoes at an affordable price range
About The Communicator Awards
The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program honoring creative excellence for marketing and communications professionals. Founded by passionate communications professionals over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards is an annual competition honoring the best digital, mobile, audio, video, and social content the industry has to offer. The Communicator Awards is widely recognized as one of the largest awards of its kind in the world.
The Communicator Awards are judged and curated by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). The AIVA is an assembly of leading professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media. Current AIVA membership represents a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms including: GE Digital, Spotify, Condè Nast, Disney, Republica, Tinder, Majestyk, Fast Company, Upstatement, and many others. See aiva.org for more information.
Ziggle Tech, Inc.
+1 (917) 349 8999
747 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10017USA