(YorkPedia Editorial):- Sydney, Jul 28, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Alvin Legal recently advised a Sydney-based corporate on its capital structure and Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) compliance, to enable an insider to acquire $1m of shares in the company.
The deal involved:
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
- splitting the company’s ordinary shares, to allow the desired number of shares to be acquired;
- ensuring compliance with the financial assistance requirements in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), as the deal involved the company giving the insider financial assistance to acquire the shares; and
- putting in place a new shareholders’ deed to take effect from completion of the deal.
The insider share acquisition was an important step in the growth of the company, as the company was able to incentivise top talent and align the company and the insider’s interests.
Alvin Legal is a small corporate law firm focusing on private mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring and trademarks.
+61 1300 052 074
Level 3, 31 Alfred Street