(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Jul 22, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – The international visual artist Houda Bakkali, has been awarded the Silver Graphis Award | Poster Annual 2021 for the illustration “Freedom”. The Graphis award, is one of the most important distinctions to creatives, a bastion of excellence since 1944. Based in New York, Graphis is committed to presenting and promoting the work of exceptional talent in Design, Advertising, Photography and Art/Illustration.
Likewise, this poster based on the digital illustration has been chosen for the American Illustration 39 in New York, 2020.
More on YorkPedia:
- Face Masks helps slow the spread of COVID-19. Dr. Michael Audo Sachs, UAE based health expert advices.
- Importance of Choosing a NAATI-Accredited Translator in Melbourne
- NTC Logistics – Building Dreams
- Adam S. Plotkin, MD, a Dermatologist with Palm Beach Dermatology Group
- Rebecca C. Metzinger, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Southeast Louisiana Veterans HealthCare System
About the artist
Houda Bakkali is an international visual artist and art director based in Barcelona, Spain. Her colourful artwork has been exhibited worldwide and her techniques and creative process have been recognized by different institutions and international magazines. Her first artwork dates back to 2008. She has been exhibited in Paris, Madrid, Cannes, NY, Barcelona, Lorca, Córdoba, Biarritz…, and she has been honoured with awards from the American Illustration (NY), Graphis Awards (NY), London International Creative, Paris Design Award, Creative Quarterly (NY), New Talent Award at the International Festival Artist of the World in Cannes, etc.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.