(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Jul 22, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – The international visual artist Houda Bakkali, has been awarded the Silver Graphis Award | Poster Annual 2021 for the illustration “Freedom”. The Graphis award, is one of the most important distinctions to creatives, a bastion of excellence since 1944. Based in New York, Graphis is committed to presenting and promoting the work of exceptional talent in Design, Advertising, Photography and Art/Illustration.
Likewise, this poster based on the digital illustration has been chosen for the American Illustration 39 in New York, 2020.
More on YorkPedia:
- Izzie.gift web app – gift ideas for your dear ones
- Up coast Wealth Management Celebrate their Tenth Anniversary in Tokyo
- After Trump’s ban, Americans are switching into a new app
- Music Group House of Dian’s Music Video ‘Save Me’ is a Thematic Scope of Important Social and Communal Issues
- Glancy Kelly Brings the Raw Flavor of RnB Back to the Scene With his Latest Heartfelt Composition ‘Like That’
About the artist
Houda Bakkali is an international visual artist and art director based in Barcelona, Spain. Her colourful artwork has been exhibited worldwide and her techniques and creative process have been recognized by different institutions and international magazines. Her first artwork dates back to 2008. She has been exhibited in Paris, Madrid, Cannes, NY, Barcelona, Lorca, Córdoba, Biarritz…, and she has been honoured with awards from the American Illustration (NY), Graphis Awards (NY), London International Creative, Paris Design Award, Creative Quarterly (NY), New Talent Award at the International Festival Artist of the World in Cannes, etc.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.