The blockchain’s newest marketplace for digital items and domain names was launched on the 30th of July
More on YorkPedia:
- Premium Vape Manufacturer VAPORESSO’s First-Round PMTA Applications Were Accepted by FDA
- Nnika Tinney launches her new Practical Guide to Self-Mastery self-help book titled:
- Sumit Sawhney, MD, a Hematologist-Oncologist with Broward Health Coral Springs – University Hospital and Medical Center
- Lukas D. Wartman, MD, an Oncologist with Siteman Cancer Center – The McDonnell Genome Institute at Washington University
- Elizabeth Sangah Kim, MD, an Internist with Virginia Hospital Center
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Singapore, Aug 2, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – The blockchain’s newest marketplace for digital items and domain names was launched on the 30th of July, Mintable. Mintable is a marketplace to buy, sell, and trade digital items and access their content. Unstoppable Domains, a San Francisco-based company building domains on blockchains, backed by Draper Associates and Boost VC and has received grants from the Ethereum Foundation and the Zilliqa Foundation; are one of the examples of digital content that is often sold and traded for thousands of dollars on Mintable.
$1,022 USD for this domain name
Most of these domains were purchased for much less than what they are going for. An example of how effective trading cryptocurrency domains and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) can be.
Just last week, Picasso’s Bull a piece of artwork from the artist Trevor Jones sold for $55,555 USD in auction. The multiple copies that were also made sold for much less, but have been actively traded on the secondary market for quite large sums. Effectively giving the traders large profits as they sell the artwork.
So far since Mintable’s launch just 2 days ago, there has been over 324 non-fungible tokens (NFTs) listed for sale on Mintable marketplace. With over 400 active users, making it the largest decentralized application on Zilliqa’s blockchain.
180 of the 324 items listed for sale are https://unstoppabledomains.com .ZIL domain names. With the highest-priced domain name going for over $10,500 USD.
Some of the top domain names seen so far are:
psp.zil — current price $772
duobank.zil — $10,000
zilheros.zil — $207
airportcity.zil — $32
donotpay.zil — $1,022
Trading decentralized blockchain domain names has never been easier by using Mintable. With hundreds of items and thousands of dollars worth of domains and crypto artwork for sale — the marketplace seems to be a highly profitable way for users to make crypto without having to trade any crypto assets.
Trading Challenge for over $2,300 USD in prizes starts on August 5th.
Enter the challenge here: https://zilliqa.mintable.app/trading-challenge
Contest Duration : 5th-19th August 2020
Eligibility: Open to registered Mintable users who have created at least 1 store and listed at least 1 item for sale
- Register your store into the trading competition. Once you have completed the registration process, your stores will automatically be tracked every time an item is sold.
- Participate who attains the highest total points will be named the winner. If two or more eligible participants attain the equivalent points, the person that has sold the maximum number of items will receive a higher ranking. Points are determined on the total number of items sold and the price per each item.
- Mintable will publish the winners’ names after the contest ends across social and other media platforms. They will contact the winners for further information to send rewards directly to their wallet address.
Mintable isn’t just on Zilliqa though, their beta that has been live since 2018 runs on Ethereum at https://mintable.app. Later this year they will be releasing the 2.0 marketplace that runs on Ethereum. Making Mintable the first NFT marketplace that has two blockchains supported.
App — https://zilliqa.mintable.app
Discord — https://discord.gg/fUEmc8d
Twitter — https://twitter.com/MintableApp
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.