Power to create your own charts and filters and zoom in on a chloropleth Google Map at Country, State and County level
More on YorkPedia:
- Muddasar Tukdi, DMD, a Dentist with My Aqua Dental
- John Steinmetz, MD, an Emergency Physician with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- San Diego Circus: Live-streaming (Virtual Presentation) December 20th at 5pm pst
- Cybersafe Solutions Partnering With Technology Brokerage Firm TBI
- California Trap Artist Kilo House Gives Horror Lovers A Taste Of His Deathcore Musical Delicacy With ‘Demons’
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Aug 2, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Release of a new dashboard www.covid19cluster.com containing COVID-19 data sourced from Government websites around the world. The site allows you to visualize Covid19 metrics in a variety of charts that can be filtered and searched by various parameters including by distance if you input your location. The dashboard compares geographic regions based on a selected metric on a chloropleth Google Map which may be zoomed and panned to restrict the comparison. The filter includes Draw-a-search functionality to select/lasso specific geographic areas including complex polygons. The site has a drop-down menu containing a number of pre-built queries and you can save your searches and re-use them across devices if you register.Charts can be embedded within your website – build your own dashboard!
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.