Power to create your own charts and filters and zoom in on a chloropleth Google Map at Country, State and County level
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Aug 2, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Release of a new dashboard www.covid19cluster.com containing COVID-19 data sourced from Government websites around the world. The site allows you to visualize Covid19 metrics in a variety of charts that can be filtered and searched by various parameters including by distance if you input your location. The dashboard compares geographic regions based on a selected metric on a chloropleth Google Map which may be zoomed and panned to restrict the comparison. The filter includes Draw-a-search functionality to select/lasso specific geographic areas including complex polygons. The site has a drop-down menu containing a number of pre-built queries and you can save your searches and re-use them across devices if you register.Charts can be embedded within your website – build your own dashboard!
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.