Get to know Ophthalmologist and Oculoplastic Surgeon Dr. Kenneth Kesty
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, Aug 26, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – As a dedicated surgical ophthalmologist, Dr. Kesty is an expert in the functions, diseases, and anatomy of the eye. He is one of the most experienced eye surgeons in the United States and Canada. A graduate of Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Dr. Kesty has over four decades of experience in his field. Advancing excellence in eye care, he is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology, an independent, non-profit organization responsible for certifying ophthalmologists in the United States of America.
Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine and surgery, which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. Ophthalmologists are experts in the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye. Dr. Kesty also is fellowship-trained in Oculoplastic surgery.
Learn More about Dr. Kenneth Kesty:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82737605-Kenneth-Kesty-Ophthalmologist
Find aTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.