One of the precursors of NeoSoul in the late 90s, London aka Billy London is back with “Shape
More on YorkPedia:
- Ensopella AG Company is facing a comprehensive reorientation – RIXX Invest AG
- Annette E. Pietri-Ramirez, MD, a Pediatrician with Med Centro® / Consejo de Salud de PR, Inc.
- Chadi Berjaoui, MD, a Family Physician with Carondelet Medical Group
- Ana Conde-Rosa, MD, an Infectious Disease Specialist with Project Response Testing and Treatment Center
- Akinwumi G. Aladesawe, MD, a Pain Management Specialist with Leading Edge Medical Center
Dover, Aug 29, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Luscious EDM vibes permeate this soulful track. Think, “Flashing Lights” meets “John Legend”. The storyline centers around the common phenomenon in relationships where you finally meet the real person. “You meet someone and everything is great,” says London. “Then they show their real face”.
Shape Shifter is the seventh single from the forthcoming long play, “The Ballad of Billy London”, an album in 12 parts, released one song each month in 2020. The complete album will drop with new recordings on New Years Day 2021. Also featured here are the singles ‘Save Our Love”, “Where Did Your Love Go”, and “Breathing Under Water”. All of these singles showcase Billy London’s genre-bending knack for creating love songs that slap.
London has engaged in many musical explorations including founding Blisstunes Recording Corp., recording and mixing records for “A” list label talent, producing music for film and TV, and working in artist development. Now, he is back and looking to introduce the world to new music and artists, sharing his personal journey along the way. As a producer, writer, and engineer, London played a major role in the early careers of Sevyn Streeter, Jhene, Marques Houston, Omarion, and B2K. A highlight of his career was working with Destiny’s Child and Chaka Khan.
Here are the tracks links:
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.