(YorkPedia Editorial):- London, Sep 11, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – If there is anything that the last 6 months has taught us, it is that life can be unpredictable, and we need to create and maintain sustainable streams of income. Millennials and young people can find it hard to start and grow businesses.
That is why S J Global Investments have announced the Young Apprentice 2020 programme where one 18 – 30-year-old will win a fabulous allocation prize of £50,000 in-kind to establish their working platform in London. The winner will be awarded the following:
More on YorkPedia:
- Investment Company Launches £50,000 in-kind Apprenticeship Scheme
- Biogetica releases groundbreaking trial on herpes showing natural medicine acts faster than pharmaceutical antivirals
- ShowCharm Hair Removal Factory Introduces Quality IPL Hair Removal – Laser Devices
- Premium Vape Manufacturer VAPORESSO’s First-Round PMTA Applications Were Accepted by FDA
- Nnika Tinney launches her new Practical Guide to Self-Mastery self-help book titled:
- Desk Space for 2 persons at one of our offices for a year
- 20 hours mentoring from the S J Global executive team to learn about business and entrepreneurship including one to one is with CEO, CFO, and executive team
- 6-page website for their business
- 3 x months social media management, software (Adobe suite + Microsoft Office)
- Trip to Dubai for 5 days includes return air ticket accommodation, bed and breakfast as well as spending 4 days at S J Global Dubai office
- Professional 5-year business plan and cashflow forecast
- PR and publicity to promote your business as winner of the S J Global Apprentice 2020
- Assistance with business launch with a maximum of 12 people (drinks, refreshments)
- Black Book of exclusive business contacts within a specific industry
- Business stationery, logo, business cards value
- 10 x Business Mastermind sessions
- Photoshoot with a professional photographer
The number of unemployed young people in the UK has sky-rocketed over the last 6 months, with some regions reporting a rise of over a quarter. The programme will help to equip the winner with what they need to create jobs for others and expand their business mentoring.
S J Global has offices in over 27 countries and is passionate about assisting young entrepreneurs and feels it is their corporate responsibility to make a difference.
“As a company, we cannot sit back and do nothing. The world has changed drastically, and we have a duty to help. I’m hoping the apprentice programme will create jobs, and change the lives of a number of young people, as the winner takes the reigns and builds a long-lasting business that can survive any financial climate,” says Group Managing Director Neil Walsh.
The apprenticeship programme is open to all 18 – 30-year old in the UK. To apply, please complete the application form on: https://sjglobalinvestments.com/young-apprentice-application/. Applications must be received by midnight on 30th September 2020 to be considered.
1) Complete the application form on the S J Global website before September 30th
2) If you are selected for stage 2 you will need to come to one of our London offices to present your project to the Executive team.
3) Finalists will be announced and notified on October 30
S J Global Investments is a private investment company based in over 27 countries worldwide.
They have offices in the UK and Dubai.
S J Global specialises in commodity trading, private finance, business, and project financing and more.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.