Bobby Blakdout, born Robert Lindsey, Founder of Blak’d Out Records, has signed a new upcoming artist from Florida! Yung Nonz has OFFICIALLY joined the Blak’d Out family!
More on YorkPedia:
- Stephen Foley, MD, an Obstetrician-Gynecologist with Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women – Children
- Hermann P. Sigbjarnarson, MD, a General Surgeon with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center – Valley Regional Hospital
- Two-Time Grammy Nominee Lebanese Tenor Roy Hage is Aeneas in Lavinia
- Maharana of Mewar Charitable Foundation celebrated World Post Day by documenting the postal services in Mewar
- Redtop Blends His Powerful Rap Skills With Stylistic Grooves to Impress All With the New Music Video ‘New Money’
Yung Nonz has a vast collection of singles and will be releasing his debut label single titled “Hi Tech” followed by the single “Luv & Mercy”.
Blak’d Out has planned to sign up to 3 more artists IN FLORIDA as we move into 2021. Bobby says he plans on using a somewhat similar formula which proved to be successful from 2015-2017 when Bobby Blakdout and most of the artists releasing EDM and Dubstep stayed in the Top Charts on Soundcloud and gained quick attention.
Already, Yung Nonz has started to take over hashtags like #OrlandoHipHop while he has yet to release his first label single. At this rate, it looks to be promising for Bobby Blakdout and his new artist as the “Florida Takeover” slowly begins.
Follow Bobby Blakdout on Social Media
Follow Yung Nonz on Social Media
Follow Blak’d Out Records on Social Media
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.