A new Medical Marijuana directory with boasting an average of 200,000 active users in Florida during beta testing is offering introductory specials to a limited number of clients before the official launch in 2021!
More on YorkPedia:
- Cybersafe Solutions Partnering With Technology Brokerage Firm TBI
- California Trap Artist Kilo House Gives Horror Lovers A Taste Of His Deathcore Musical Delicacy With ‘Demons’
- Texas R&B Singer Natalie Nichole’s ‘4 You’ Is A Transcending Lyrical And Musical Melody
- Microdose Presents Psychedelic Capital – A Virtual Investment Conference Highlighting Prominent Industry Players
- Virtual Visa Card with Bitcoin Made Simple – Even Your Kids Can Do It
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Jacksonville, Oct 19, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – FindFloridaCannabis.com has been in beta testing for over 2 years with the initial launch being pushed back into 2021 due to the pandemic. Although this may at first have seemed like a set back, it actually gave the founders Robert and Sonya more time to beta test the directory, making it the most viewed directory in Florida. When side by side, FindFloridaCannabis.com has proven to receive more demographically targeted users in Florida than Leafy or Weed Maps. This is highly due to the fact that FindFloridaCannabis.com is Geo-Targeted specifically to Florida medical patients.
While other directories take an approach to nationwide listings, FindFloridaCannabis.com has found a competitive edge due to the fact that it is Geo-Targeted specifically in Florida. The beta tests showed an average of 200,000 unique users via Google Analytics. These users are looking for legal or medical cannabis clinics, doctors and dispensaries in Florida. FindFloridaCannabis.com is now offering multiple Introductory Options before the official launch in 2021!
To find local doctors and dispensaries in Florida, you can visit Find Florida Cannabis at FindFloridaCannabis.com, OR if you are a clinic you can contact their sales team by e-mailing [email protected] before the official launch to receive introductory pricing!
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.