(YorkPedia Editorial):- Burbank, Oct 21, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – The Little Things is an upcoming American crime thriller film set for distribution by Warner Bros. Pictures. The film, written and directed by John Lee Hancock and produced by Mark Johnson, stars an ensemble cast featuring Denzel Washington, Rami Malek, Jared Leto, Natalie Morales and Sofia Vassilieva. The film is also featuring new actors such as Miles Quincy Martin, Darius Levanté, and Ben Kliewer in featured background roles alongside many other Los Angeles actors from Central Casting etc. Written by Hancock, the thriller centers around Deke (Washington), a burnt-out Kern County, CA deputy sheriff who teams with Baxter (Malek), a crack LASD detective, to catch a serial killer. Deke’s nose for the “little things” proves eerily accurate, but his willingness to circumvent the rules embroils Baxter in a soul-shattering dilemma. Meanwhile, Deke must wrestle with a dark secret from his past. Principal photography began in Los Angeles, California on September, 2nd of 2019, and wrapped in December 2019. The Little Things is scheduled to be released in United States theaters, January 29, 2021.
More on YorkPedia:
- Cybersafe Solutions Partnering With Technology Brokerage Firm TBI
- California Trap Artist Kilo House Gives Horror Lovers A Taste Of His Deathcore Musical Delicacy With ‘Demons’
- Texas R&B Singer Natalie Nichole’s ‘4 You’ Is A Transcending Lyrical And Musical Melody
- Microdose Presents Psychedelic Capital – A Virtual Investment Conference Highlighting Prominent Industry Players
- Virtual Visa Card with Bitcoin Made Simple – Even Your Kids Can Do It
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.