Julio Gonzalez, National Tax Reform Expert, is the founder and CEO of Engineered Tax Services, Inc. (ETS) – the country’s largest specialty tax engineering firm specializing in federal tax incentives, IRS compliance and standards and tax issues for all business sizes from small businesses to Fortune 500 firms.
More on YorkPedia:
- Music Group House of Dian’s Music Video ‘Save Me’ is a Thematic Scope of Important Social and Communal Issues
- Glancy Kelly Brings the Raw Flavor of RnB Back to the Scene With his Latest Heartfelt Composition ‘Like That’
- Laboratory study offers hope – Aronia juice can help prevent Corona and flu viruses
- Kids get back to playgrounds as Sportz Village Academies reopens more centres amidst a hopeful 2021
- The Strains of Contemporary EDM is Exemplified in Pascal Dechmann’s New Song ‘Your Eyes’
Gonzalez attributes his inclusion in the Top 100 list to 3 strategic moves he made in 2020: 1) acquisition of Growth Partnership and Able CRM Platform, 2) working with Congress to pass tax law in the CARES Act that would benefit the industry and 3) immediate transition to tele-engineering due to COVID which enabled his firm to do site visits remotely. Gonzalez and ETS are heavily invested in Artificial Intelligence and committed to lobbying for reform for small business, the American people and the industries his firm supports.
“To the accounting world getting on this list is the ultimate achievement and top honor in our industry. I have certainly been in awe of the people on the list every year and it is such an honor to be named next to so many people I admire” said Gonzalez.
Gonzalez is a television regular making appearances on Fox News, Newsmax and America’s Voice giving his expert advice on the tax issues our economy is facing – especially in light of the COVID pandemic. He is a published author, tax reform advocate, and member of the Presidential Tax Reform Roundtable, playing the instrumental part with the recent Tax Reform 1.0 under the Trump Administration. He is also on Turning Point USA’s Advisory Council, Forbes Finance Council, and a member of the Heritage Foundation.