Correction of Misunderstanding and Misinformation on Zoominfo
More on YorkPedia:
- Fourteen Heroic South African Women are Clearing the Way for Wildlife
- Hallaballoo has Etched Out a Raw Capture in their Enticing Indie Rock Number ‘Minor Wind’
- Sarahworship Lets Her Brilliant Musicianship ‘Lead The Way’ And Reinstalls Faith in the Power of God
- K Beauty Pharm Offers Authentic And Medically Approved Botulinum And Dermal Filler Products From Korea
- Fusion Informatics Becomes One Of The Most Reputed App Development Companies In India
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Toronto, Jan 10, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Correction of Misunderstanding and
Misinformation on ZoomInfo
Toronto, January 10, 2020. We understand that there has been some confusion and misunderstanding regarding the association of Faisal Kutty with Zero Mortgage. We wish to confirm the following:
- That Faisal Kutty of Kutty & Associates is not part of the management team
of Zero Mortgage and he has no direct or indirect interest in the company;
- That Faisal Kutty has not endorsed Zero Mortgage and is not a brand ambassador for the company;
- That Faisal Kutty was simply an invited speaker on one of our educational panels. He joined the panel to address the legal implications and technicalities of mortgages (whether conventional or alternative). He addressed the alternative mortgages landscape and the regulatory and consumer protection angles. As with any context he recommended caveat emptor (let the buyer beware); 4) That the use of his photograph and brand as part of our promotional video at the 2020 Reviving the Islamic Spirit (RIS) conference was not meant to suggest that he was endorsing us or that he was part of our team. It was simply highlighting the panelists Zero had hosted during the previous year (2020); and
5) That his inclusion as being part of the Zero Mortgage Management team as per the ZoomInfo.com website is false. We have written to Zoominfo to remove this reference. Zoominfo uses auto bots to populate its website and Zero had never communicated this information to Zoominfo.
The above information is being shared with the approval of Faisal Kutty and no blame is being placed on Zero. Zero wishes to provide this clarification which was beyond our control. This same clarification has been posted on the YouTube posting of the education seminar webinar that Faisal
Kutty participated on September 6, 2020.
We encourage our clients and community to support Kutty & Associates and other community-based law firms for real estate home closings and other legal services. With the new Covid protocols home closings or transfers across Ontario can be executed remotely
(Zoom/Skype/Whatsapp) through any lawyer’s office. Kutty & Associates can be reached at (416) 289-9666.
Abdulhaq Ingar, Vice President of Community Relations 416 230 5229 [email protected]
Sh Habeeb Alli (Ontario), Zero Shariah Scholar
Sh. Nabeel Khan (BC), Zero Shariah Scholar
Kutty & Associates
80 Corporate Drive, Suite 302