Gunnebo Entrance Control has delivered its new infection control and occupancy management systems to Samsung offices across the Nordics, as demand grows for safe working conditions when employees return to work after the Covid pandemic.
More on YorkPedia:
- Biden Administration Takes Its First Military Action With Airstrikes In Syria, Targets Iran-Backed Groups
- Compounding pharmacists safe time, money and enhance quality by using Hauschild SpeedMixer
- Los Angeles Startup “Chill Systems” to be Featured on ABC’s “Shark Tank” on Friday March 12th
- Join the Musical Journey With Balyztyk and his Latest Powerful Singles
- Join the Musical Journey with E’Dee and her Latest Dance Infused Album
(YorkPedia Editorial):- West Sussex, United Kingdom Feb 18, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Gunnebo’s OccuLinq and OccuSign solutions, designed to control occupancy in a given area, and H-Sense speedgates with body temperature and face mask detection, provide an automated solution to this challenge.
These technologies enable companies to control the number of people within office or retail environments and ensure infection control requirements are adhered to.
Gunnebo has installed a range of these solutions at Samsung offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen.
Interest in Gunnebo’s infection control and occupancy management solutions has grown in the office and retail segments as the number of people infected by Covid-19 has increased again during recent months.
“With OccuLinq, you can set a limit for each floor within the office, or a maximum number of people in a conference room and other spaces within the office,” says Stefan Syrén, President & CEO.
“OccuLinq is the first in a series of versatile software applications to be launched by Gunnebo Entrance Control, enabling connected gates to provide services that support specific processes at the customer’s entrance. H-Sense is a family of screening solutions providing contactless and automated infection prevention and control functionalities.”
Gunnebo Entrance Control LtD
The Gate House, Michael’s Way, Ashdown Business Park, Uckfield