Compliance and Risk
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Dallas, Texas Apr 30, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Levitch is a Partner at On-I-Apple Research Center and principal consultant Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at Charles Edda and C Bouley since 2014. Her knowledge base for security provides tactics, tools, techniques, and capabilities to help organizations conduct investigations and secure their networks. Moreover, leads qualitative and quantitative think tanks to implement the important things to consider before making a SOC. This process encourages conversations with steering committees and the CEO on how to build a business case for SOC and executive support.
Why removing the information barrier between physical security and cybersecurity teams is important; personal data protection and privacy law are rapidly evolving in the United States and across the world. Accordingly, her experience and comprehensive approach include identifying building blocks for business as principal architecture. People who are probably as passionate about technology use consumer protection models as mechanisms of defense. Corporations are primarily targeting government networks, nonprofit organizations along with states and locales. As a result, consults with businesses providing stakeholder awareness, risk management, and think tank sessions that seek to advance responsible data practices. Rachel holds a doctorate in human performance from the University of North Texas.
Join our newsletter and get your knowledge from people who are probably as passionate about data privacy, security, risk management leaders, and as data-driven as you are.
Dr. Rachel Levitch – Consultant
3333 Lee Parkway Turtle Creek Suite 600
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.