(YorkPedia Editorial):- Providence, Rhode Island Jul 26, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Mark Mulak, a Chiropractor at CitySide Chiropractic, with offices in Providence, and Cranston, is now a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (DACBSP®). The DACBSP® qualification is the highest level of achievement in chiropractic sports medicine. The doctor has completed over 300 postgraduate classroom hours, plus over 100 hours of on-field experience. The DACBSP® recipient must pass rigorous written and practical examinations, and must complete a written project. The examination processes have been accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies. The DACBSP® certification is one of the only Sports Medicine Chiropractic certifications in the United States that are recognized by the American Chiropractic Association.
The skills learned within the program enable the doctor to treat the highest level of sports-related injuries, and allows him to work with all athletes from amateurs to professionals. Currently, there are less than 450 chiropractors in the country with this advanced certification and only two in the state of Rhode Island. Dr. Mark Mulak is also a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board (DACRB), making him a uniquely qualified chiropractic physician.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
480 Broadway Providence Rhode Island 02909
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.