(YorkPedia Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Jul 5, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Pedro Torres Allen the Venezuelan doctor who brings us his book now in English.
Healthy today or tomorrow, a life-changing reading
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
Healthy today or tomorrow is the new book to gain health and lose weight in a joyful way. The idea is to learn to win the game against those extra pounds and bad habits. Through the six chapters of this book, Dr. Pedro Torres Allen invites us to identify and fix our eating and life habits, explaining the importance of good rest and the effects of eating late at night. He also explains the relevance of sunbathing in our process to become healthier, get to the ideal weight, and see our new shape in the mirror.
This book, written by the traumatologist and surgeon, with a master’s degree in nutrition, is a translation of the Latin American BEST SELLER ¿Te cuidas hoy o te cuidas mañana? This title has been an Amazon bestseller in multiple countries of Latin America and now will be available in English to change your life and help you become the best version of yourself.
To arrange an interview or request further info we are available through Ig @Drpedritot or www.drpedrito.com
Source :UPSCALE PR
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.