Upcoming chill pop music project, Feizor by music artist Dallo recently came out with the track ‘So Many Times’ exemplifying musical diversity like no other.
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Manchester, United Kingdom Aug 9, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Chill pop music project Feizor is bringing to the forefront a beautiful collaboration of diverse music and rhythms with the newly released track, ‘So Many Times‘ from the album, year of the Bull. The song is a beautiful union of different musical flavors and streaks put together into a natural progression. The project is undertaken by music artist Dallo who is better known for his dance and house tracks. He has brought a member of the downtempo electronica group Black Marks and has created a collaboration out on his own to bring the elements of his different projects together under the said project name.
The son, ‘So many Times‘ is a beautiful resonating stream of new and contemporary sound elements with a captivating electronica backdrop. The vocals adorn the music and the production and lead the audience towards a creative rejuvenation. The project is based out of Manchester and is rapidly growing into the relevant scene with its fast dynamics and use of modern-day elements. The music is progressive and shows the different sides and eccentricities of different subgenres.
The sound of Feizor can be described as a chillout stream with an electronica backdrop. The songs are mostly based on the themes of love and loss. Some of their best songs include ‘feels Like’, ‘Wake Up’, ‘Second Guessing’, and ‘Come With Me’. The influences of the sound come from that of artists and acts such as Depeche Mode, Tep No, and Two Lanes through to Nimino and The Beloved. Follow the music on Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to experience a new sound altogether.
Visit his Spotify profile and listen to his music, Click the below link :
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.