Get to know Nurse Practitioner, Deandra Bryant, who serves patients in Kissimmee, Florida.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Aug 13, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Deandra is a dedicated, patient-focused nurse practitioner specializing in primary care. Currently, she works at Redefine Medical in Kissimmee, Florida.
Her areas of expertise include home health care, psychiatric nursing, pediatrics, oncology, and end-of-life. She is recognized as a leader and great educator who encourages other team members to their greatest extent.
Throughout her academic career, Deandra graduated with her Associate of Arts degree from Florida SouthWestern State College in 2011. She then went on to earn her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Nova Southeastern University in 2015, and her Master of Science in Family Nursing degree from Chamberlain University in 2021.
An active member of the Oncology Nursing Society, she holds certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS – not intended for postnominal use).
A Nurse Practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse and a type of mid-level practitioner. NPs are trained to assess patient needs, order and interpret diagnostic and laboratory tests, diagnose disease, as well as formulate and prescribe treatment plans.
Learn More about Deandra Bryant:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4147997/info/
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.