InvestSmart is an initiative by Securities Commission Malaysia
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
(YorkPedia Editorial):- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Aug 15, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Alixco P2P Financing, registered market operator (“RMO”) by the company namely FBM Crowdtech Sdn Bhd today announced a speaking engagement for the company’s chief investment officer Andre Betker at the webinar on “Increasing Your retirement Income With P2P Investments”. The webinar will be held by Aug 16, 2021, Monday, 1 pm to 2 pm virtually.
It is the digital literacy for a senior programme organized by Securities Commission Malaysia under their initiative entity namely InvestSmart, in collaboration with the Hire Seniors.
The webinar is set for a senior citizen who is interested to invest in small and mid-size enterprises( SMEs) through regulated P2P Financing platforms like Alixco. InvestSmart also aimed to promote digital inclusion amongst the seniors in Malaysia. And it is open for individuals aged 55 years and above only.
The covid-19 crisis in 2020 has significantly changed the manner in which people carry out their daily affairs where even more activities are being conducted online, including matters relating to finances and investment. InvestSmart’s representative believes that this webinar series will prove very useful to the seniors.
Any senior citizen ages 55 years and above who are internet-ready and interested to know more about P2P Investment interested to join the webinar are required to register yourself at https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6477884/Registration-DIGITAL-LITERACY-FOR-SENIORS-PROGRAMME-16-AUGUST-2021.
The organiser will be sending out a particular webinar link to all the registered participants through their given email address to log in. All participants will also stand a chance to win RM 1500 online shopping vouchers on the pop quiz session during the webinar.
For watching the past InvestSmart® webinars, please go to InvestSmart® YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/InvestSmartSC.
It is an investor empowerment initiative by the Securities Commission Malaysia that seeks to create more informed investors who are self-reliant and able to make investment decisions that are right for them.InvestSmart SC aims to:
– Encourage members of the public to take control of their finances so that they can be responsible for their own future and wealth.
– Equip investors with the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to exercise good judgment and discretion in making investment decisions.
– Encourage more informed retail participation in the capital market.
Alixco is the regulated P2P financing platform by Securities Commission Malaysia that is fully owned and managed by FBM Crowdtech Sdn Bhd. Established in December 2015, the company is the only dual-platform operator in the country. FBM Crowdtech is also managing an equity crowdfunding platform namely FundedByMe for its Malaysia operation. With an average return of investment at average 14% per annum and a relatively low default rate of 1.3%, Alixco strives to make its way to be the most trusted P2P Financing platform in the region.
More information about Alixco : www.alixco.com
Email address: [email protected]
Alixco P2P Financing
level 15, Jln Pinang, Menara Darussalam, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.