New York City, Oct 8, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Tonya is a Public Health Nurse currently working at Solano County Public Health Department located in Fairfield, California. In order to provide her patients with the best care, she specializes in pediatrics and adult primary care.
Solano County Public Health Department prevents the spread of diseases, promotes health, and protects the public from health problems and hazards. Their staff provides services such as conducting public health nurse home visits for moms and babies, providing medical care in their clinics, investigating disease outbreaks, advancing local ordinances to protect residents’ health, and preparing for public health emergencies. Their passion is in promoting healthy, livable communities for Solano residents and community members.
To begin her career, Tonya obtained her nursing degree from Solano Community College in 2007. From there, she attended Touro University California and earned her Master’s in Nursing degree in 2019.
More on YorkPedia:
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
- Teaching Listeners How to Live Life in a ‘Better Way’, Recertified Teenager Releases New Single
- Deladap Joins Forces with Melinda for High-Octane Single ‘Johnny Where Are You’
- Geeks Working: Redefining Web Design Excellence
On a more personal note, Tonya attributes her success to her drive and love for helping others. She always knew she wanted to be a nurse.
Learn More about Tonya A. Jackson:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4148117/info/
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.