Get to know Psychiatrist Dr. Rhea N. Mehra, who serves patients in Virginia.
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Oct 21, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – A competent psychiatrist, Dr. Mehra works with patients in her private practice in Sterling and Alexandria, Virginia. She specializes in the pharmacological management of most psychiatric disorders and electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). She treats patients of all age groups.
Academically, she has completed her residency in Adult Psychiatry and Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry from the University of Pittsburgh.
As a testament to her continued education, the doctor is board-certified in both Adult and Geriatric psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN). The ABPN is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to serving the professions of psychiatry and neurology.
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of mental disorders. These include various maladaptations related to mood, behavior, cognition, and perceptions. Psychiatrists evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. They conduct thorough psychiatric evaluations, develop treatment plans, prescribe medication, and evaluate treatment results.
Learn More about Dr. Rhea N. Mehra:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/4215-Rhea-Mehra-psychiatrist-Herndon-VA-20170
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.