(YorkPedia Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Oct 27, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – MatchTune, the startup of composer André Manoukian and engineers Philippe Guillaud, Igal Cohen Hadria, Hervé Gourdikian, have created Infinity: a technological innovation combining artificial intelligence with human intelligence, opening up new voices in the musical universe.
MatchTune goes even further… by listening to a melody forever!
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
INFINITY offers unprecedented modeling of music comparable to that of the brain, within which abounds an endless number of neural paths.
This technology is able to travel within the very interior of music to find new connections and create new musically coherent and harmonious sequences, until it gives rise to an endless melody.
It’s a whole new musical experience available to anyone! Exclusively possible thanks to INFINITY.
For the moment, if Music is the most mathematical Art, it is paradoxically also the most spiritual. The alliance of the two makes MatchTune the new musical beam launched into the future.
Available at https://infinity.matchtune.com