Get to know Internist, Dr. Rimmi Sobti, who serves patients in Long Branch, New Jersey
More on YorkPedia:
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
- A New Report Reveals Historic Drought on Amazon Was Caused By Climate Change
- 2024 Academy Awards Nominations: The Barbenheimer Success Might Prevail
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Nov 11, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Sobti is a board-certified internist practicing through Monmouth Medical Center at RWJ Barnabas Health in Long Branch, New Jersey. Furthermore, she maintains a private practice in Toms River, New Jersey. Dr. Sobti is licensed to practice in the state of New Jersey and is affiliated with Community Medical Center in Toms River, New Jersey.
Dr. Sobti is a 1991-graduate of the Armed Forces Medical College in Pune, India. After completing an internship at the Army Hospital in New Delhi, India (1992), she relocated to the United States, where she served her internal medicine residency at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System (1995 – 1998).
Dr. Sobti is board certified in internal medicine with the American Board of Internal Medicine. The American Board of Internal Medicine is a 501 nonprofit, self-appointed physician-evaluation organization that certifies physicians practicing internal medicine and its subspecialties.
In addition to English, she speaks Hindi, Punjabi, and Spanish.
Learn more about Dr. Rimmi Sobti:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/149004-Rimmi-Sobti-Internist, or through RWJ Barnabas Health Monmouth Medical Center, https://www.rwjbh.org/doctors/rimmi-sobti-md/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.