(YorkPedia Editorial):- Louisiana, United States Dec 8, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Unwavering music artist and talented singer, Ari Bleux has decided to pay her tributes to Zaila Avant-Garde who is making history with her achievements. The 14 year- old kid has made everyone awestruck by winning the Scripps National Spelling Bee competition. The competition started 96 years ago & she is the first Black American to ever win. Zaila is making the community proud with her prolific talent and dedication.
Ari on the other hand is a soulful singer who is spreading an ample dose of positivity and motivation through her musical representations. Seeing Zaila avant-garde doing her Black Girl Magic both in studies and basketball, the singer decided to pay homage to her accomplishments without even bothering her. The artist has talked with Zaila’s mom and wrote a song on short notice just to surprise her with some amazing music regarding her success.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
Such a humble approach by the singer is truly very wholesome and sets an example for all music artists. The first verse of the track spells ‘BLACK HISTORY’ and later on it leads to Zaila’s Magic which justifies its title. STAY TUNED to listen to this track and other musical contributions, on www.AriBleux.com.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.