Get to know Future Anesthesiologist, Dr. Alexis D. Jones, who serves patients in Iowa City, Iowa
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Dec 9, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Jones is an intern physician with the Department of Anesthesia at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa. She is currently completing the preliminary year of her anesthesiology training. Prior to enrolling in medical school, she worked as Research Program Coordinator at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Jones received her Bachelor of Science degree in Neurobiology from Northwestern University in 2015. She then obtained her medical degree in 2021 at Western Michigan University.
Internal Medicine is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. Internists are skilled in the management of patients who have undifferentiated or multi-system disease processes. They care for hospitalized and ambulatory patients and may play a major role in education and research.
Learn more about Dr. Alexis D. Jones:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82740355-Alexis-Jones-Anesthesiologist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.