Get to know Dentist Dr. Christina Im, who serves patients in Chicago, Illinois.
More on YorkPedia:
- Bringing the Authentic Music of R&B the Recertified Teenager Releases New Track ‘The Groove’
- The North Carolina Music Band Apollo Craven Is Spreading Its Charm with Their Soundtracks
- Learn How to Measure Press Release Success in 11 Simple Ways
- Stay Updated about the International Music Industry with Daily Music Roll’s Music News
- Get Nostalgic with the Album ‘To Love Somebody…’ by O’Neill Fernandes
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Dec 10, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Well-versed in the field of dentistry, Dr. Im is affiliated with Bridgeport Smiles in Chicago, Illinois.
Pertaining to her educational pursuits, she graduated with her Bachelor of Arts degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign in 2016 and earned her Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2021.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens. They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy.
On a more personal note, Dr. Im is fluent in both English and Korean.
Learn More about Dr. Christina Im:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82740402-Christina-Im-Dentist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.