Get to know Family Physician Dr. Natalia Marie Rivera Colom, who serves patients in Caguas, Puerto Rico.
More on YorkPedia:
- Hip-Hop Star Soul And Heart! Releases A String Of Electrified Musicals
- Groove to New Milford Pop Singer, Kevin C. Browne’s Latest Pop Track ‘I Wish I Knew -Remastered’
- Pop Music Artist From Perth, O’Neill Fernandes Knows How To Engage Listeners With The Melodious Album ‘C’Mon Aussie C’Mon’
- IssueWire – One of the Best Free Press Release Sites for SEO Offers Pocket-Friendly Services
- Tech Entrepreneur Kalpesh Desai Debuts ‘Jasmines In Her Hair’ a Poetry Book Delving Into Relationship Insights
(YorkPedia Editorial):- New York City, New York Dec 10, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – A trusted family physician, Dr. Colom sees patients at her private practice in Caguas, Puerto Rico.
Throughout her academic career, she graduated with her medical degree from UNIBE School of Medicine in 2012 and went on to complete her internship and residency in family medicine at the HIMA San Pablo Caguas Hospital, where she was the recipient of the Outstanding Intern Award.
Family medicine is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages. The specialist is called a family physician or family doctor. A family physician is often the first person a patient sees when seeking healthcare services. They examine and treat patients with a wide range of conditions and refer those with serious ailments to a specialist or appropriate facility.
On a more personal note, Dr. Colom attributes her success to perseverance. She enjoys volleyball and painting. Speaking several languages, she is fluent in English and Spanish.
Learn More about Dr. Natalia Marie Rivera Colom:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82740445-Natalia-Rivera-Colom-General-Practitioner?zipcode=00738
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.